I just released CopperCube 6.0
. One of the major changes is this:
CopperCube is now free.
You can develop games, sell them, publish them on Steam, any App Store, any website, for free now.
In order to support the future development of CopperCube, there are also two additional editions available with a few more features which can be bought: Professional and Studio edition.
The changes in the release are:
- Post-Processing Effects
- Full FBX import with Animation
- New lighting system
- Unified colors and lighting
- DDS support
- WebGL 2 support
- Loading screen image
- Multi Selection
- WebGL automatic pointer lock
- Freeze Scale command
- Better Wireframe mode
- Automatic DirectX installer
- Scene Metrics tool
- Nicer User Interface
- More terrain generation options
- Lots of performance improvements
- Updated Lightmapper
- Improved OpenGL renderer
- Improved WebGL font rendering
- Automatic clip prevention for FPS camera children
- and many more smaller new features
You can see a detailed change log here: change log
If you own CopperCube 5 already, you can update to CopperCube 6 here
If you bought CopperCube 5 Pro in the last 2 months, just send me a mail and I'll give you a free upgrade.