This blog has teamed up with Packt Publishing
, and we are organizing a giveaway: Three readers will win a copy of the book "Irrlicht 1.7 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide
Overview of Irrlicht 1.7 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide
- A comprehensive guide for C++ programmers to learn Irrlicht from scratch
- Learn to add, manipulate, and animate meshes
- Manage scenes, nodes, and cameras
Use particle systems, shaders, and lights for enhancement
- Written in beginner's guide style with exhaustive explanations of code and plenty of screenshots added in for ease of learning
You can read more about this book and download free Sample Chapter here
How to Enter?
- Follow @ambiera on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
- Head on over to the book page and look through the product description of this book and drop a line via the comments below to let us know what interests you the most about this book.
- Post the twitter status url and your comment about the book url below into this blog. Also, don't forget to enter your email adress so that we can contact you in case you've won.
Winners from the U.S. and Europe can either choose a physical copy of the book or the eBook. Users from other locales are limited to the eBook only. Deadline
: So it's over now. See here