wrote that his blog is now one year old, I realized that my blog must be older than one year too. [He started his after mine, this copy-cat. ;)]. So it's time for a short resume, summary and some conclusions:
- Blogging is quite fun. I think I'll continue to do this. My blog serves well as place to calm down and to rant about anything. But it also is good for spreading positive ideas.
- I posted about one article a day. Altough I am not a good writer at all, it wasn't difficult to do this.
- It didn't improve my sucking english skills a lot as I hoped it would. But after this year I feel it is a lot easier for me to write lots of senseless stuff.
- I improved my PHP, HTML, SQL and CSS skills a lot during modding the blog software, trying to write replacements, and fighting against spammers.
- I wrote a mixture of personal and technical/progamming stuff. I wrote about some of my journies, ex-girlfriends, new girlfriends, my appartement, university, thoughts about C++, 3D engine design, etc. I think the mixture was ok, not too personal and not too technical.
- I did not write about my work. And I'm not going to change this, although it could be interesting as well.
- And, it looks like I've got some readers, which is very cool. Thanks for reading this, and for doing comments on my stupid thoughts here and then, although I don't post an answer every time. ;)
BTW: Now I should be learning for an exam tomorrow. Need.. to.. stop.. blogging. Must... learn.