- Torture: secretly authorizing and encouraging the use of torture against captives
- Geneva convention: imprisoning children (at least 2500)
- 911: obstruction of the investigation
- War: illegal invasion of the iraq, without a declaration of war, in violation of the UN Charter and in violation of the requirements of HJRes114
- Global warming: systematically undermining efforts to address global climate change
- Katrina: failure to respond to a civil emergency
- Constitution: creating secret laws
- Surveillance: secretly and illegally spying on american citizens
- Deception: making people believe 911 was planned by Iraq,
- then making them believe Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction
- misspending funds to secretly plan and start an illegal war
- forging the number of US troop deaths and injuries
- illegal creation of permanent U.S. military bases in iraq
- exposure of classified information (Valerie Plame Wilson)
- providing immunity from prosecution for criminal contractors in iraq
- misspending of U.S. taxes for US contractors in iraq
- illegally detaining persons without charge (U.S. citizens as well as foreign captives)
- not providing troops with body and vehicle armor
- ignoring intelligence warnings of planned terrorist attacks in the US prior to 911.
The original list is longer, the complete one with details and evidence and references can be found here (PDF). It's a shame that probably nothing will happen to Bush anyway. Especially if you compare that Bush did all this and caused the death of now several hundred thousands of people in iraq alone without getting impeached and that Clinton was, because he got a blow job. Not impeaching bush sends out the message to the next president and every politican that you can do whatever you want to without fearing any consequences.
nine comments, already:
“violation of the requirements of HJRes114”
Oh no! Not that! D:
Matthias - 11 06 08 - 17:20
Global warming: systematically undermining efforts to address global climate change
thats the one that gets me :( damn bush
ben n jelly - 11 06 08 - 19:11
“Surveillance: secretly and illegally spying on american citizens”
Still think, Orwell was just kidding?
KIENI - 11 06 08 - 20:31
IMO, it should be, “While Clinton was too much of a pansy and sat in the White House getting blow-jobs from interns, Bush had/has the balls to do what everyone else is thinking, everyone else are too weak to actually do.”
And then there’s this line –
”...Bush did all this and caused the death of now several hundred thousands of people in iraq alone…”
I mean, come on, if you actually believe that, you belong in an insane asylum. First off, “several hundred thousands”, where are your sources for this. This statement, is nothing but tall tales/exaggeration. You must be working on a future job at the National Enquirer.
The best part of this, is these “laws” and actions were all part of the Patriot Act, that Congress (both the House and the Senate) passed with nearly 100% votes. Now, as election time for everyone else comes around, they start trying to back peddle. Everyone in Congress signed off on allowing this, and now they back peddle. And you’re extremely gullable for believing them.
Spintz - 11 06 08 - 22:11
Judge () - 11 06 08 - 22:58
“Bush had/has the balls to do what everyone else is thinking, everyone else are too weak to actually do.”
It’s not everyone else, it’s just you.
Tazo - 12 06 08 - 10:48
No, not everyone else. Just the citizens of the US that still think for themselves.
FlyingIsFun1217 () (link) - 13 06 08 - 05:10
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin - 16 06 08 - 08:01
Only 35 articles!!
This terrorist faults seems to be infinite
Bassem () - 16 06 08 - 19:04