- The state of california is sueing car firms on global warming.
- Israeli ambassador criticizes U.S. for granting Iran`s leader a visa, allowing him to address the UN General Assembly.
- Report about a Jesus Camp.
- An innocent cannadian software engineer was deported to syria for a year to be tortured there until he finally wrongly confessed that he is an Al Quaida member. (Inquisition, anyone? Also now reported in lots of other media.)
- Hungarian prime minister says he and his government 'lied throughout the last year and a half, two years' (german link), to win elections, of course. People are not amused about this and demonstrating against their government now.
- Looks like IRS is going to take taxes from churches doing 'improper campaigning' now. Meaning being anti-War or anti-Bush as it seems.
- U.S. now has imprisoned 14,000 people in secret camps beyond the reach of established law. Read: 14.000!!
- Managers of Siemens are raising their own salary by 30% (german link) and laying off masses of employees at the same time.
Update: No, this is not the new thing which I am going to release at the end of the week. That's going to be some software. :)
seven comments, already:
“Hungarian prime minister says he and his government ‘lied throughout the last year and a half, two years’ (german link), to win elections, of course. People are not amused about this and demonstrating against their government now.” Politicians lying? OMG! :O
Matthias - 21 09 06 - 18:20
Yes. We all know they do it all the time, but still it’s different if they admit it. :>
3p - 21 09 06 - 18:49
nice post. hope to see more of this.
utah - 21 09 06 - 21:58
should I read now fefe’s blog or irrlicht? hmm?
dani (link) - 22 09 06 - 02:15
I’m hungarian. We know exactly politicians lying. It is’t new. But! They admit it (or some people find it. It doesn’t matter). They admit that, they sold Hungary.
Messen - 22 09 06 - 08:43
Yeah, politicians all over the world can learn a valuable lesson here! If you sell your country, don’t tell. :)
Matthias - 22 09 06 - 09:28
Hungarians are like school-girls: they are mad at the only politician that said the truth – once. All others are lying as if there is no tomorrow but hey, it sounds good…
Steve - 27 09 06 - 03:56