- Blogging is quite fun. I think I'll continue to do this. My blog serves well as place to calm down and to rant about anything. But it also is good for spreading positive ideas.
- I posted about one article a day. Altough I am not a good writer at all, it wasn't difficult to do this.
- It didn't improve my sucking english skills a lot as I hoped it would. But after this year I feel it is a lot easier for me to write lots of senseless stuff.
- I improved my PHP, HTML, SQL and CSS skills a lot during modding the blog software, trying to write replacements, and fighting against spammers.
- I wrote a mixture of personal and technical/progamming stuff. I wrote about some of my journies, ex-girlfriends, new girlfriends, my appartement, university, thoughts about C++, 3D engine design, etc. I think the mixture was ok, not too personal and not too technical.
- I did not write about my work. And I'm not going to change this, although it could be interesting as well.
- And, it looks like I've got some readers, which is very cool. Thanks for reading this, and for doing comments on my stupid thoughts here and then, although I don't post an answer every time.
five comments, already:
I’m one of readers who read your thoughts about one year…:)
Ittallas - 14 04 05 - 09:29
I’m too :)
lxguy - 14 04 05 - 13:34
What a pity that your blog didn’t improve your sucking skills
Otherwise, gratz for your blog and many thanks that you influenced me, the “copy-cat”, to have one, too!
mp () (link) - 14 04 05 - 14:17
The other bad thing is losing the history of the old blog. I still kick myself for not making better backups of my own.
Saigumi () (link) - 14 04 05 - 14:30
I’ve got backups and I’ve still access to the old server, but I’m too lazy to move them to the new blog :)
niko - 15 04 05 - 12:56